Are you bored without Facebook & WhatsApp? Come on over to JewishGen!
There are so many ways to make your experience on JewishGen productive and meaningful. Here are some things can do while you wait for Facebook to return:
- Register and search the JewishGen Family Finder, whereby you can connect with researchers who may be researching similar information that you are. This tool has connected thousands! Type in your name and see what happens! https://www.jewishgen.org/jgff/
- Join our Discussion Group and then search the archives (millions of messages!) to see if there has been any discussion in the past of the information you are researching. If you are unable to find anything, you can then post a message. Click the link to submit your email, and you will automatically be added to our vibrant community: https://forms.gle/Rye35xsL6ELE7z6F7
- Search our historical database! We provide access to millions of records from around the world, and have made significant updates/additions over the past few months. https://www.jewishgen.org/databases/all/
- Search for a Jewish Community where your ancestor might have lived: https://www.jewishgen..org/Communities/Search.asp
- Learn about what life was like for you ancestors: https://www.jewishgen.org/Yizkor/translations/
We hope you will be inspired to learn more about your family history, and that you will continue to utilize our free website even once Facebook comes back online :)
Wishing you much success with your research!
The JewishGen Team