Based on what I've found on ancestry.com, my great grandfather, Moses (or Morris) Wright
- was born about 1861 in Roumania (sic)
- was married to Maria/Mary Schreibman in 1884
- immigrated in 1895
- lived in Omaha, Nebraska, according to the 1900 U. S. Federal Census
- lived in Los Angeles, California according to the 1910 U. S. Federal Census
- died 20 Apr 1922 in Los Angeles
I have been unable to find relevant passenger lists or naturalization data, nor has Find A Grave proved helpful. And, of course, I have no records antedating the 1900 census.
I do know that his wife appears to have been born 29 May 1865 in Bessarabia and died 05 July 1939 in Santa Monica, California.
Any suggestions about where I might next look would be greatly appreciated.