Re: Can I use the given name Gerson to trace family members? #names

The Becker's Email

Consider ordering your father's application for a social security number.  Also your grandparents if they had one.  The application asked for the place of birth of the applicant and the applicant's parents.  The application may have the town.   Order the original application, not the extract.


Johanna Becker
Newport, RI

Join to automatically receive all group messages.