Re: “Torat Chasidism” by Rav Shmuel Chassid Bendet #general


Have you tried asking at your local library? Reference librarians are experts in locating current and out-of-print books. Big city, university, and state libraries will have topic specialist reference librarians.

London in particular is rich in bibliographic resources. A librarian should have little difficulty in identifying a holder and helping you access it.

You don't have to go in person. All libraries have websites. They publish email addresses, telephone numbers, and Contact Us forms. They often will do a look-up for free or a small fee.

All researchers should learn how to use It is the premiere online catalog for identifying publications of all kinds and who has it. It is free to use.

Good hunting!
Pat Weinthal, USA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.