Re: Marks and Matilda Cohen #poland #unitedkingdom

Mark Lucas

For a small charge UK marriage certificates can be obtained from the GRO (Government Record Office) -
However I don't know if they will deal with someone outside the UK.
To obtain a certificate you will need the volume and page number of the record which you could try finding using -
Hope this helps.
Mark Lucas

Join to automatically receive all group messages.