Re: British citizenship #unitedkingdom #poland

Jill Whitehead

You can do a Freedom of Information request to the National Archives to open a naturalisation file that is currently closed. There is a form for this on their website. However, the onus is on you to say what you are looking for from these records e.g. names, addresses, places they were at before the UK, places they were living in in UK, occupations pre and post UK, names of family members etc. 

Jill Whitehead, Surrey, UK

Join to automatically receive all group messages.