Re: Need Announcement from #records #usa


A subscription to is not the only way to get this article or any other article. This newspaper and most others have been microfilmed. Your local library can identify which institution has this title for this period and order it via Inter-library Loan (ILL). A librarian can easily show you how to use a microfilm or fiche reader. Sometimes all you need to do is tell the library which article you need and they will obtain a photocopy or scan for you, especially since you have all the necessary 'facts of publication.' Additionally, many libraries have amassed collections of birth, marriage, and obituary articles or indices from publications in their geographical region. Again, look on that library's website or ask them. All libraries have multiple ways to communicate: Email, telephone, Contact us forms, and USPS mail.

P. Weinthal
Massachusetts, USA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.