Seeking information on the town of CeglÃŠd [Cegled?]. I am searching for Lily Prohaszka, who
sent a telegram >from CeglÃŠd in 1945 to the family of Adolph Klein in Pittsburgh.
In the telegram, Lily says that her parents and Marguerits (perhaps a sister) are
lost, and she is alone. The Klein family came >from Sarkad, and I can trace them
back several generations to Martin Klein, born in Sarkad 1840, son of Armand Klein
and Sophie Schwarz. Any suggestions on how to search for Lily or her descendants?
Moderator: When sending messages to this list please remember to:
1. Sign messages with full name;
2. Include a substantive subject line (Moderator added one to this message);
3. Use upper case font for surnames;
4. Do not include the entire digest when sending as a reply. Include only the message
that is relevant to your post;
5. Do not use accented fonts.