Re: Using the British Pound Symbol #unitedkingdom

Ruth <drwho70@...>

In the US (perhaps other countries as well) there is a asii table that =
allow you to print symbols that are not included on your keypad. If you
hold the Alt down while typing 156 (then releasing Alt) you will see the =
symbol. Alt 155 produces the =A2 symbol and the degree symbol is =
produced by
Alt 186. =BA.

If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to send you my copy.

Ruth Grant

MODERATOR NOTE: Thank you for everyone for your contribution to this subject. I
think that the thread should now be closed.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.