Re: UK Certificates #unitedkingdom

michael slifkin <slifkin@...>

You should note that Jewish marriage certificates can only be issued by the
Synagogue holding the Marriage register that is unless the regulations have been
recently changed

Stephen Mednick wrote:

Further to some recent postings about obtaining Birth/Death/Marriage
Certificated in the UK via email,

Professor M A Slifkin userid:
Director of Research telephone: +972 (0)2-6751176
Jerusalem College of Technology fax: +972 (0)2-6422075
POB 16031
Jerusalem 91160 Israel 4Z9GDH
home page

Join to automatically receive all group messages.