I see >from The Jewish Week that the
* Society for the History of Czechoslovak Jews -
* Holocaust Survivors of Slovakia -
* Joseph Popper Unit, B'nai Brith
is/are holding a 60th Memorial Service on Sunday March 6th 2005 at
3:00 pm at Congregation Habonim, 44 West 66th Street, New York, NY
"All are invited * Refreshments served"
* I am posting this as a service to members of this list.
* I am not affiliated with any of the above organizations and am only very
distantly connected to anyone >from this region
* I have ABSOLUTELY no further information on this event or organizations
and have no contact information for any of them
* I will not (because I cannot) respond to any inquiries on this topic.
If you need further information, I suggest you surf the Web
I am a member of this organization that was responsible for the
publication of books, The Jews of Czechoslovakia volumes 1, 2, and 3
and periodicals known as Reviews one through 6. Rabbi Norman Patz
is the current President and the organization is run >from
Temple Sholom of West Essex
760 Pomton Avenue
Cedar Grove , NJ 07009
Some copies of these books may still be available.
Susan Boyer LA CA