RAF Passports #general

Corinne Silver <corinnesilver@...>

The ministry of defence army personel records ,
Bourne Avenue
Hayes Middlesex
hold service records 1913-1957.
Also The Imperial war Museum Libary
Lambeth Road
publish casualty lists , and give a brief history of each army corp or
division. together with a list of battles and of the action in which
they took part.
You will have to use Snail mail to obtain any information.
Another area to try is the British Army Reference division, Great
Russell Street London WC1b 3DG. they only deal with the army though.
but publish casualty lists.
I hope this information is of some help.

Stephen Mednick <smednick@...>

A little while ago I wrote a letter on behalf of my Father seeking
confirmation of the medals he was entitled to because of his service
in the RAF during WWII.

The address I wrote to was:

Records & Medals Department
RAF Management Personnel Service Centre (PMEN3)
Innsworth, Gloucester
England GL3 1EZ

I'm sure that this address is more appropriate for information about
former RAF service personnel.

Stephen Mednick
Sydney, Australia

MEDNICK (Kalius,UKR & London,ENG)
SACHS/SACKS (Kalius,UKR & London,ENG)