Urgent question about USCIS fee inscreases

Jeffrey Knisbacher

I would like to "make my voice known" but am confused as to how and where I can do this. Can you do it by email and, if so, at what address? If not, what is the physical address you have to write to?   Glad to know that I still have time to respond.   Jeff Knisbacher

Jan Meisels Allen

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy 

There was a question on how to and where to send your comments. 

Go to website, recordsnotrevenue.com. This is the website of genealogists, historians and archivists with all the information you need.  In "make your voice heard" portion, they have a link to the government portal where you type in your comment. It also has the snail mail address if you prefer to send your comments that way.

The deadline for submission is now december 30.

The issue of the security certifcate for the entire regulations.gov website has been solved, so everyone can submit directly on the government  site.

Remember to send copies of your comments to your US Senators and Representatives. The recordsnotrevenue website has the links for you to find out your Congressional reps.

If you need more information, there have been numerous postings on this subject, go to the jewishgen archives.

I apologize for not being able to provide more information on this with direct urls.  I am not home with access to my computer and using my phone to reply.

Jan Meisels Allen
Chairperson, IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee.