Join us for Researching Jewish Families in America, a special series of JewishGen Talks highlighting archives, museums, and historical society collections of interest to family historians. The next virtual talk will take place on Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET, and will focus on New England Jewish Resources. Specifically, it will feature repositories with collections about the Jews of New England. The program is co-sponsored by the New England Jewish History Collaborative (nejhc.org).
Registration is free with a suggested donation. Please click here to register now! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about how to join the webinar.
- Rachel C. King, Executive Director, The Wyner Family Jewish Heritage Center at New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Lindsay Sprechman Murphy, Senior Archivist, The Wyner Family Jewish Heritage Center at New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Kate-Lynn Laroche, Executive Director, Rhode Island Jewish Historical Association
- Elizabeth Rose, Executive Director, Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford
- Harris Gleckman, Director, Documenting Maine Jewry Project
- Ellen Kowitt, Director, JewishGen’s USA Research Division