Dear JewishGen Community,
JewishGen is a major sponsor of next month's Annual International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) Conference. The conference offers unique opportunities to investigate and learn from experts in dozens of subjects, and we are proud to support so many of our speakers and presentations.
What excites your research? Networking? Poland? DNA? Civil War Jewish soldiers? Writing your family’s saga? Beginner sessions? Whichever topic propels your genealogy journey – this year’s IAJGS Virtual Conference has a presentation for you! Speakers are from over 14 countries and will give over 150 presentations on a broad gamut of subjects.
Here’s a sampling of some of the sessions which are sponsored by JewishGen and our leaders
- JewishGen.org 2022 Annual Meeting: Exciting Changes, Features, and Movement - Avraham Groll
- JewishGen.org - Opportunities to Volunteer - Avraham Groll
- JewishGen.org: All the Details - Avraham Groll
- JewishGen.org: Leave No Stone Unturned - Debbie Kroopkin
- Deep Dive into Romanian Records – Michael Moritz
- Exploring Jewish Families Found in DAR.org Genealogy Resources - Ellen Kowitt
- Slovakiana - An Online Resource for Jewish Researchers - Vivian Kahn
- What’s in a Name? Finding Your Ancestors' "Original" Names - Michael Moritz
- What’s New in Austrian and Czech Jewish Genealogy - E Randol Schoenberg
And of course there are all of the JewishGen Location Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings including
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- and the USA.
Registration starts at $99 and also includes access to a robust Exhibitor Hall, a Resource Database Library, and opportunities for translation and mentorship help. Be a part of this unparalleled educational and genealogical experience.
Learn more and register at iajgs2022.org.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Shabbat Shalom.