As we approach Rosh Hashanah, we invite you to honor friends and family by sending them a JewishGen e-Greeting and letting them know that you are thinking of them! Not only will you strengthen your connections, but each greeting will support JewishGen's important work of preserving family history and heritage for future generations.
To send a greeting, follow these easy steps:
- Visit https://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen-erosity/honors.asp
- Enter any donation amount above $10. (Gifts of $100 or more qualify for membership with Value Added Services).
- Select "In Honor of."
- Enter the name of the honoree, to whom you would like to send a greeting.
- In the "Reason of Occasion" box, leave your Rosh Hashana greeting.
- Enter the name of the honoree's email. JewishGen will then immediately notify the honoree that a gift has been made in their honor, and direct them to view it on our website.
We hope you will enjoy this opportunity to connect with friends and family, while simultaneously supporting JewishGen's important mission.
Shana Tovah, Happy New Year, and THANK YOU for being part of the JewishGen family.
The JewishGen Team