This week's featured collections in Miriam Weiner's new Surname Database at the Routes to Roots Foundation website (www.rtrfoundation.org) include documents from the towns of: Mogilev Podolskiy, Belogorodka, Czestochowa and Novograd-Volynsky. #poland #ukraine #holocaust #names #events
The Routes to Roots Foundation is offering Weekly Featured Collections from the new Surname Databases on its website at www.rtrfoundation.org.
This week, we are highlighting the following:
1. Mogilev Podolskiy, Ukraine and these collections:
o List of Jews Living in Mogilev Podolskiy, 2000 463 names
o Holocaust Victims, 1941-1944 712 names
o Mogilev Podolskiy - Jews Who Were Children in the MP Ghetto & Can Now
Receive Food from Shop #35 in MP, 1993 304 names
o Mogilev Podolskiy - List of Jewish Prisoners in World War II and who now
live in Mogilev Podolskiy, 1999 170 names
2. Belogorodka, Ukraine – Holocaust Victims 78 names
3. Czestochowa, Poland - Surviving Jews, c. 1945 2,485 names
4. Novogrod-Volynsky, Ukraine
Birth records (1866/1949) 473 names
Please check out:
· The List of Collections for each country, click here (https://www.rtrfoundation.org/collections.shtml).
· A Collection Description is accessible with each Search Result (and includes town images, document examples and more).
* * * * * * *
Learn more at the upcoming Sunday, May 23 Zoom lecture at 1:00 p.m. ET:
"What's New at Routes to Roots Foundation? New Surname Databases, Maps, Town Images, and more!"
To register, click here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEvdeuqrjMjHNV_-lT96XtJWmk_YFsLqh7r